Customer Experience Operations Manager
About Airbnb: Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
About Airseva: Airseva, an affiliate of Airbnb is a newly set up shared services operations company. Set up in 2017 in Gurgaon, Airseva was established to service the global Airbnb community. We are a fast-growing, up-and-coming office and home to the most hospitable people you will ever meet! Our small and extremely capable team of Gurgaon-based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travellers within this big and diverse market.
This would be a 24/7 operations for voice and non voice customer service as part of Airseva (an airbnb affiliate).
Prior experience in a international contact center managing large teams is preferred.
We are looking for an experienced and motivational leader to support and mentor leaders of Customer Experience (CX) teams. The Customer Experience OM is responsible for shadowing, coaching and complete onboarding of new TL's and OMs.
This role will be based in Gurgaon, India.
- Introduce new OMs to Airbnb culture, coaching and leadership standards
- Metrics Accountability
- Manage and utilize metrics to drive positive change in areas such as Service Level Agreements, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Quality, NPS and Contact Rate.
- Work with direct reports to find learnings from real life situations to set and improve metric-based goals; consistently drive teams towards higher performance and quality expectations.
- Monitor costs and losses incurred by managing team’s contribution to the greater Customer Experience budget.
- Employee Happiness
- Ensure employee happiness by working with Leads to create strong connections with the whole team and utilize effective communication to help translate the Mission of Airbnb into meaningful and clear goals.
- Strategy & Planning
- Support direct reports as they implement new directives.
- Use learnings from team members to identify opportunities and advocate for product improvements that support the team’s strategy and the needs of the customer.
- Keep an active look out for risks, potential gains and issues to anticipate advancements and opportunities to advance the team’s goals.
- Metrics Accountability
- Develop Leaders: Teach direct reports to become “Ultimate Hosts” as leaders for their own direct reports and model similar behavior as leaders Leads.
- Inspiring Teams: Champion Airbnb’s Mission to help teams understand how their work contributes to end goals. Work with direct reports to create team cohesion and fulfillment.
- Strategic Thinking and Analytical Skills: Ability to look at each problem or data set from many different angles to find innovative and simple solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Ability to take what is available and build a fort with it; it’s not a problem, it’s a challenge.
- Communication/Interpersonal Skills: Embrace the adventure with Peers, Partners, and teams and use superior communication skills to cultivate professional relationships with Key Partners. Use innovative channels of communication to keep teams up-to-date with day-to-day changes in expectations and goals that are relevant to their roles.
- Able to travel to other offices nationally and internationally on occasion
- Open for 24/7 working enviroment.