Customer Experience Team Lead
This would be a 24/7 operations for voice and non voice customer service as part of Airseva (an airbnb affiliate).
Prior experience in a international contact center managing teams is preferred.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town. We are the first contact many of our Guests and Hosts will have and are the keepers of a magical customer experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and smart Customer Experience Leads who are inspirational and experienced team motivators. The Customer Experience Lead is responsible for managing a team of twelve or more and consistently drives their team to deliver strong results and a loyal brand following. This position will be based in Gurgaon, India.
- Ensure employee happiness by creating a trusting team; communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth.
- Drive team to meet and exceed metric expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- Keep up with day-to-day management duties such as scheduling, shift approvals, team and one-on-one meetings.
- Influence Leaders to ensure Host and Guest feedback is being taken into consideration.
- Be a confident problem solver, create a solutions orientated environment.
- Constantly evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- Understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve Airbnb products and policies; support team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
- Stay connected to the customer by spending at least one hour/week working on tickets and handling occasional escalated issues.
- Balance and prioritize the above based on seasonality and the needs of customers, team and Airbnb.
- Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your manager.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Proven experience working with customers preferably in a team lead role.
- Experience leading, inspiring, coaching and motivating others to meet goals and metrics.
- Strong analytical skills; Able to tell a story with data and metrics.
- Passionate about customer experience, understands the importance to an organisation. Clear, concise communicator who can build collaborative and positive relationships.
- Flexibility and adaptability, able to work well in an ambiguous environment.
- Works well in ambiguity and embraces the adventure
- Work authorisation in India
- Passionate about Airbnb!