The AirSupport team keeps the lights on and enables our employees around the world to work with technology in the most efficient way possible. Right now, we’re hiring someone to support a brand new site based in Gurgaon, India. This position will be responsible for delivering the best IT support on the planet, enabling employees to innovate and operate at their peak potential. Our three main departmental objectives are to build a strong foundation of core infrastructure and services, deploy new innovative solutions, and to support the local initiatives.
- Manage IT support for Airbnb employees in resolving problems with IT, AV and Communications systems.
- Conceptualise, design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Document support and operations processes.
- Manage hardware and software purchasing for India new site.
- Maintain accurate Asset Management records.
- Hire great people to be on the team. Support, motivate and develop them, and help them grow.
A strong Team Lead willing to troubleshoot problems, following defined ticketing procedures, and maintaining clear and open communication with the client and other IT staff. You will provide after-hours coverage as needed. Availability during non-business hours is required.
- Minimum of five years of experience in managing technical service operations and a support team.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and accounting.
- Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
- Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications, including Google, Box, MS Office, Adobe, contact center tools, and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Ability to help Airbnb employees solve hardware and software problems with Google products, including Chromebox, and Google applications software.
- Exposure to Apple products, including iMac’s, laptops, iPhones, and Apple applications software.
- Knowledge of Apple and Android mobile phone systems and the ability to advise and help employees with those tools.
- A positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be a great leader for the India IT Support Team.
- Fluency in English
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Apple Certified Maintenance Technician (ACMT)
- JAMF/Casper Suite certification
- Knowledge of and experience with the specific products used at Airbnb, including: Apple computers, Adobe Creative Suite, Box, Google Apps, JAMF/Casper Suite, OneLogin, Web Helpdesk.
- Second language
Still excited? We knew you'd be. Apply directly below, we're looking forward to getting to know you better.