Customer Experience Specialist
Customer Experience Specialist India
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We’re launching a shared service center in Gurgaon supporting the Airbnb community.
We're looking for brilliant, full time English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our brand new Customer Experience office in India. If you're quick on your feet, are already an expert in the ins-and-outs of the site, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and collocate between teams to improve processes.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Airbnb community.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls and live chats, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Currently based in India.
- 2 to 5 years of customer servicing experience in hospitality, call centre/contact centre, IT Support, etc.
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 5 days a week, mutually agreed with your Lead, able to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Investigative skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Active, passionate Airbnb user.
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Familiarity with ticketing and CRM systems