CX Training Manager
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and smart Training Manager who is strategic, thoughtful, flexible and a great leader. Based at our brand new site in Gurgaon, the Training Manager is responsible for leading the team that onboards and provides ongoing training for Customer Experience (CX) team members. The successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for Airbnb and our community.
- Lead the strategic direction of the India Training team, which is responsible for ensuring engaging, educational and fun onboarding and development for the CX team.
- Ensure consistency with Global Training strategy while customizing to meet local needs of the team
- Work closely with CX leadership team to forecast training needs and deploy training resources as needed.
- Oversee and support onboarding and ongoing training strategy
- Work closely with the Quality team to implement assessments throughout training and at key points in the employee development journey
- Ensure training content is relevant, up to date, effective and efficient.
- Explore new ways of delivering ongoing training to the CX team
- Leverage training surveys to analyze and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Proactively identify training needs and adapt to changes related to fast growth
- Educate CX leadership team to ensure they remain connected to their teams work and the customer
- Train, develop and coach a team of Trainers
- 7+ years Training management experience required, preferably within a Customer Operations team based in India
- Strong understanding of instructional design and training strategy
- Experience managing a team; strong leadership and people development skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively across departments and levels
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to travel as needed