Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Our Customer Experience Quality Assurance Team is growing and we want you to be part of it!
As a Quality Assurance Lead, you will help shape the future of Airbnb’s Customer Experience Quality Program. This role is based at our brand new site in Gurgaon, India.
We’re looking for someone who’s able to ride a unicycle, while juggling bananas and playing the harmonica. Assuming that’s a walk in the park, you would help define a world-class QA framework and drive key quality metrics across our global support network. The Quality Assurance Lead is also responsible for being available to internal and external leadership, ensuring they can successfully provide their employees with the necessary coaching and feedback. The Quality Assurance Lead will analyze data from cross-functional partners to identify issues and help develop impactful and measurable action plans.
The right person will be skilled at seeing the big picture, communicating effectively with multiple stakeholders on potential impacts hosts and guests around the world, a whiz at analyzing data and highly motivated to improve systems and processes.
Like everyone we hire at Airbnb, it’s a given that the right candidate would be absolutely passionate about our mission and contributing to the best work culture on the planet.
- Highly-developed analytical and critical-thinking skills
- People management experience preferred
- Quality coaching experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive contact center experience with internal and outsourced partners
- Ability to manage small and medium-sized projects lasting 2-4 months
- Able to travel to other offices nationally and internationally on occasion
- Solid knowledge of Excel. Willing to learn SQL basics.