Customer Experience Training Specialist
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, and we do our best to support the needs of Customer Experience team around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced trainer to join the Global CX Training Team - one who can juggle delivery, assistance with content development and training projects, all while motivating and inspiring the CX organisation. Trainers are responsible for onboarding all new Customer Experience (CX) team members, facilitating on-going training and urgent ad-hoc training and fulfilling training requests.
The successful candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and has a passion for Airbnb and our community. You are the ultimate host.
This is a requirement for a 24/7 operation
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- An insatiable passion for learning and education
- 2-3 Years of Training or Teaching experience preferred
- Strong experience in a Customer Service Operations environment
- Proven Classroom Management experience
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to always be innovative and adapting to new technologies and learning styles
- Time management and organizational skills; Able to prioritize a large workload effectively
- Works independently and thinks globally
- Collaborative personality – Someone who can work with a Training Team spread across the world, all working together towards common goals
- Communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work across departments and levels.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
2 main areas of accountability – Relationships and Knowledge
- Facilitating training, solo or with a co-trainer, following approved curriculum
- Managing the classroom to ensure an organized and productive learning environment for all trainees
- Ensuring trainee success by providing coaching and feedback during training and providing feedback to leads on trainee engagement and performance
- Keeping up with the day-to-day logistics of running a training, including communicating training details to trainees, coordinating classroom materials, and other administrative duties as required
- Collecting and communicating to the Training Lead feedback on the effectiveness of the training program through training surveys and ongoing observations
- As a Subject Matter Expert, remaining vigilant to identify gaps in knowledge and process, and communicate potential solutions to the appropriate parties
- Assisting with development of ongoing CX education programmes
- Undertake assigned training projects, both regional and global, in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders
- Maintaining up to date, functional knowledge of Airbnb product, as well as CX tools, systems, and workflows
- Supporting new and seasoned trainers and sharing knowledge within the Training Team
- Maintaining the position of a role model within the company, as the face of Airbnb and of Airbnb Training to trainees in the classroom and to the wider Airbnb team